1. Multi-vehicle rear-end accident. Shoulder injury. Jury verdict in favor of Plaintiff in the amount of $75,000.00.
2. Truck versus pedestrian. 75 year old disabled pedestrian in the crosswalk. The case settled for $975,000.00 at a private mediation.
3. Slip and fall. Fractured wrist and cervical injuries. The case settled for $92,500.00 at a private mediation.
4. City of Los Angeles – Altercation with police. Excessive force used by police. The case settled for $225,000.00 at a private mediation.
5. Truck vs. pedestrian. Torn rotator cuff and aggravation of prior injuries to her knees and back. The case went to a binding mediation where a judgment was awarded in favor of Plaintiff in the amount of $194,779.65.